Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Welcome To ALL Guild Members I_vote1080%Welcome To ALL Guild Members I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Welcome To ALL Guild Members I_vote1020%Welcome To ALL Guild Members I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Welcome To ALL Guild Members

Go down 
+14
Jyindo
Reckiev
matanvvvv
Nerubian Assassin
Chocodraco
Lostelle
FioriAi
sonikku2008
Fifix2
Setsuna
Kain
EvilBobijn
Luminark
Idenn
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

Welcome To ALL Guild Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Hello, And welcome to Archanea, new members, please feel free to post here regardless of what game you play :D, tell us a bit about yourself and make yourself comfortable with our forum. As for me, I suppose I will start :D.

I'm the Leader of our Mabinogi Guild Branch(Hi Guys), and currently aside from Kain(formerly known in Mabinogi as Etzel) who is working all the time the only other active administrator on this forum. I do however wish to fix that very soon, so I do need all your cooperation, recruit more members it doesn't matter which game you play, then refer them to this forum, the more active the forum, the more we can expand :D.

Right, I did promise you something about myself didn't I? Um lets see, I like Ps3 Strategy RPGs, zombie movies, Destroying stuff on mab, killing people via potion poisoning on Mab(Hello Var :D) and abusing specific random guildies(Hiya Zack and Bob >:D). Aside from that I compose music on Mabinogi as well, I hope to hear from all of you even if you don't play Mabingoi soon :D.
Back to top Go down
Luminark
Luminark

PostSubject: Intro.   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Ah yes, Well I guess I'm Lumi/Thao<--(irl) Call me what ya like :) But I'm from Mabi's Branch and I tend to help anyone who needs it while in reverse I usually don't ask. But. I will say that I'm a Senior in High School so Most likely I'd be busy 2012-2013 But will try my best to lend a hand on anything that's needed :). Aside from that just typical player that. Watches anime,dramas(School related),movies. Plays games (Mostly fighter :D) and that's all that I can think of..... :D
Back to top Go down
EvilBobijn
EvilBobijn

Event Scores
SoG Event Points:
Welcome To ALL Guild Members Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome To ALL Guild Members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm

So . . . . . .im the "infamous" bobijn of the mabinogi side archanea guild. I 'm a little dyslectic so don't shoot me down for every spelling mistake i make. thanks the giant flying spaghetti monster for spelling corrector

^_^

erm . . . . im the one of the ones being abused *cough cough* bye idenn like she mentioned in the first post.
i MIGHT have deserved it sometimes but they always are FUN.

i like anime, i try to draw sometimes (but i stop halfway most of the time), i partake in a martial art called bujinkan and . . . . erm . . . . well i am a little "chubby" but i m working on it since the start of this summer bye doing something called fittclass.

oh and im actually from a European country called Belgium . . . . . no i won't send you guys chocolate. . . i mean the candy, not chocodraco.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Administrator
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Seems I've found the time to post lol, I am Kain, otherwise known as Rumisiel, and formerly on Mabinogi as Etzel, I am this forum's owner as well as the founder of Archanea, Some things I'd like to add is I've given total control of the rules and forum administration to Idenn for the time being and I will also amend her rules to suit my own interests as well as my game's interests, In addition contrary to what I said earlier you may direct questions about mabinogi to me, however I won't log onto the game to assist you. aside from that, like Idenn I like ps3 rpgs and strategy rpgs, as well as zombie movies, and yes we do get together on occasion to play console games, and as a side note I enjoy my Rum lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archanea.net
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:23 pm

This man LIES, He does not come over and play console games, he comes over and gets his ass owned by my mad skills >:D there is no playing only losing horribly :DD, Just kidding anyway Hiya Dan.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Hello, I'm Setsuna, I'm supposed to be our resident RP forum creator, but its become a bit of a roadblock on how I'm going to make it work, so for the time being until I figure it out, I'mma just hangout here from time to time, Hope I'm not bothering anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fifix2
Fifix2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Good to see that the forum is alive. Smile
I was once an admin here, but I stopped playing Angelic Crest and I don't think that I'm gonna start playing very soon.
I just want to say hello to all the new members! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001418303123
sonikku2008
sonikku2008

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 am

Hello, everyone. I'm sonikku2008, but I also go by Sean Prower on my Youtube account. Doesn't matter to me which you call me by. I'm a 21 year old male in college, looking to go into making games, and I'm pretty late in the course. (A little over half a year from now, I might all but disappear because Final Project's going to need a lot of my attention. Just a heads up.) I come from Mabinogi, stumbled upon your guild stone and figured I should join. I'll do my best to help out around the guild and the forums. :3

And I literally just sent in my application to join the guild in Mabi as Sonikku2010. Why is it so hard to write a decent join application with so little space for text? >_<
Back to top Go down
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Lol it happens, I'll log on and get you joined in as soon as I get off work, sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
FioriAi
FioriAi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm Fiori in angelic crest, um currently work as a vice leader. also I'm Aihara in wlo aries server. nice to meet you all xd
Back to top Go down
Lostelle
Lostelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm Lostelle, and I forgot to introduce myself! How's that for an intro?

Archanea's the cake, and I hope to be the sprinkles. I reside in the Mabinogi circle as the "man-lady" that shouts out random stuff in guild chat from time to time... and that's about it. I want to be able to compose music as well as Idenn, but she dun wanna help me find the books I need to study mah skillz. One day, people. I always get what I want.

Welcome To ALL Guild Members I-need-dis

Nice to meet y'all! ;D

Noteable skillz:

R7 Ice Spear
R6 Thunder
R2 Icebolt
R5 Lightningbolt
R9 Firebolt
R7 Musical Knowledge, Composing
R5 Playing Instrument
Back to top Go down
Chocodraco
Chocodraco

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Intro time then huh? Well I am Chocodraco/Tevin(real name) of the Mabi Branch. I'm at this point in time a Junior in high school that VERY MUCH enjoys staying inside, as the sun is overrated. I play PS3 (MrChocolatePants if you oh so desire fellow interweb poeple). My track record of online gaming is in my opinion fairly expansive as once i get into something..... you might as well consider it my new drug. Same goes for anime and such. Video game-wise i'm into fighters like Tekken Tag Tournament 2, open world RPG such as inFamous and Skyrim, and platforming. Ok I suppose i'm done here, off to terrorize my school yet again with kitteh beams of death
Back to top Go down
sonikku2008
sonikku2008

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Haha, enjoy your high school years while you can, Choco. College is far less friendly with your free time. Welcome to Archanea, and enjoy your stay. :3
Back to top Go down
Nerubian Assassin
Nerubian Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:03 am

Gahahaha, Rance is here!

In Mabinogi, I go by Strygwyn (Main), or Strygwyr (Alt, the guy who's in this guild).
Asides from Mabinogi, I play DotA 2 and Mount and Blade: Warband. Oh, and Blops 2 on the PS3 I guess.

Iconic character is Rance, whom I cannot describe without delving into NSFW territory D:

Pleased to be here! santa
Back to top Go down
matanvvvv
matanvvvv

PostSubject: Im a little lost here...   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 am

wait wait. a lot of people write here they are from the mabinogi brnach (wich is where I joind Archanea), are there other branches? from where? btw I am matanvv from mabi.(just saing).
Back to top Go down
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am

From what I understand there should be one on Angelic Crest and one on Wonderland online still as well as Mabinogi's
Back to top Go down
Reckiev

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey, I'm Reckiev from the Mabinogi branch. I also go by Eago. I played on and off for a couple years on the Tarlach server until I was convinced to join Alexina after hearing that it was a friendlier server. I like to play most all kinds of video games, my favorite being RPG's and Strategy RPG's, except sports video games. I also like to watch anime and draw, however, I've been in a bit of a slump on the latter. Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you and I look forward to having fun with you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lostelle
Lostelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Whoooooo, Mabinogi! That game is so awesome. =P
Back to top Go down
Jyindo
Jyindo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 am

Names Jyin i play mab. this guild seems cool so i'll try my best to be active and interact with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blazinjay
Scrub
Mr.Blazinjay

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:12 am

Hello all yall my name is Jay, and I guess I should post something at least. However before I start I'd like to say that I am offended by Idenn's first reply and how i was not tormented by her as well, as she does have my soul. Anywho I'm the current Guild Event Coordinator from the Mabi Branch, I am ttl 134 and I have no note worthy skills. I am the weakest person you will ever meet as well as I am NEVER serious, so please don't ever take me seriously. Uh i guess I was made to be used as a tool according to Idenn, and a pretty sturdy one I must say. Oh and i like many things such as Mabi, hanging out with friends, herbal goods, troll, talking, and many online games! Very Happy Feel free to approach me any time! Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trivino722

PostSubject: Trivino   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 pm

I am a PS4 and PS3 lover and starting to get addicted to Mabinogi, i also enjoy free running. I am about to get a half sleeve tattoo so thats gonna be awesome. Im was born in Colombia and live in Florida. Also love me some food and enjoy deep philosophical convos.
Back to top Go down
Blazey19
Archanea Envoy
Blazey19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:15 pm

I would like to note that brother (Jay), typo'd there, he's total 13, not 134, easy typo to make, but wouldn't want anyone thinking he's that high level. I'm Blazey and I'm total 56. am absolutely worthless for all skills. Okay, but seriously level is 5,000 and some odd, if you need life/alch skills check the guide thing that Denny made and it has a list of mine and hers and maybe others by now. Feel free to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Vardah
Archanea Officer
Vardah

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Blazey19 wrote:
I would like to note that brother (Jay), typo'd there, he's total 13, not 134
Yuh, Jay you wouldn't be so nub if you stahped playing League of Fail  Razz  Razz  Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To ALL Guild Members   Welcome To ALL Guild Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To ALL Guild Members
Page 1 of 1