Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Story Time With Jay - Description I_vote1080%Story Time With Jay - Description I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Story Time With Jay - Description I_vote1020%Story Time With Jay - Description I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Story Time With Jay - Description

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blazinjay
Scrub
Mr.Blazinjay

Story Time With Jay - Description Empty
PostSubject: Story Time With Jay - Description   Story Time With Jay - Description Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 am

Description: These stories are real events of which I have decided to share from my life both in game online, and as well as in my daily life as well. There will  be a new story every week to look forward to and maybe as well a mini comic series, however the release date is unknown yet.  I do hope you enjoy these stories as they may comfort you at times of which you are downed, and of course feel free to talk to me anytime you want. 

Disclaimer: These stories may contain language as well as racial content so please do know what you're getting yourself into. You shall find out more about me as you read these little tales of my life, and as well as I'm a Chinese that hates most other Chinese that don't speak English because they are usually and I say most of them (not all, I've seen some cool people that are trying really hard at school to learn English) lazy sacks of skin who are nothing but spoiled with too much of the lotion called "too rich", "too much freedom", "spoiled brat"' and ye plain old "I don't give a damn about you" - sponsored by the communist country of China, producing them faster than you can count.

Contact information: Feel free to reach me at jay@archanea.com if you want anything important, and if you ever want to reach me more directly just ask me in game and or about my Skype.

IGN (In Game Name):
Mabinogi: Blazinjay420
LoL (League of Legends): Jay of Archanea
Valkyrie Crusade (a weird mobile game): Jay 

Side note Valkyrie Crusade has an Archanea guild branch as well.
Back to top Go down

Story Time With Jay - Description
Page 1 of 1