Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event I_vote1080%Iria Scavanger Race Community Event I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Iria Scavanger Race Community Event I_vote1020%Iria Scavanger Race Community Event I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Iria Scavanger Race Community Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Empty
PostSubject: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello to all members and non-members that may be reading this for whatever reason, at the start of summer vacation we will be holding an Iria Scavenger Hunt Race Event for the Alexina Mabinogi Community contrary to being posted here members will not be allowed to participate for fairness of the event I AM asking members to lend their assistance to this event to make it successful.

Date and Time
TBA~

Prizes
Prize pool so far is 10m, this will be split between first, second, and third place.
Donations to increase this are welcome.

Event Route

Roaming Event Admins
Idenn - Finish Line Mark
Alaia

Region Rule Enforcers
Faqirah
Shiyorie
Maoprotohl
Bobijn
Blazinjay420

Event Rules

1) Archanea Members are not allowed to participate in this one.(Sorry Guys)

2) ALL mounts except for the starter horse given to ALL players by Nexon Is prohibited.

3) Couples Flight is prohibited.

4) Players must find the Roaming Event Admin in each Region and get an item from them before continuing to the next Region (Failure to get every item will require the person to go BACK to the missed region and get the item).

5) Use of mana tunnels is prohibited.

6) You must follow the plotted route to a degree, players in odd areas will be viewed as suspicious behavior and will be watched closely for the remaining duration of the race.(Odd areas for clarification are : Near Mana Tunnels, Near Towns, Near Waxen Wing Spawn Points Or Dungeon Entrances)

7) No March Song, Shylock Step, Or Demigod, Speed pots will be allowed however as well as the Wave Sweeper.

8) Use of Waxen Wings and Dungeon Wings are Prohibited.

9) Wandering Event Admins WILL NOT be in towns or near mana tunnels they will be in the rough area of giant marks, players that enter towns will be disqualified.

10) Verbal Abuse toward Event Admins of any kind will result in disqualification.

11) No EvG or PvP during the race, if this is seen ALL parties involved will be disqualified.

Still adding more rules, editing the above routes, admin lists, and various other things feel free to add your own input below for rules or other ideas, we need all the help we can get with this one.

Last edited by Idenn on Sun May 18, 2014 11:20 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maoprotohl
Maoprotohl

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Give me something to do, and I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie
RTFW Leader
Shiyorie

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:11 am

*signs up. Feel free to plop me where you see fit~ c:
Back to top Go down
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:17 am

Guild Leaders / Officers / And Members of other guilds that are interested in participating in organizing this should contact me In-game or pm me here on these forums, alternatively you could e-mail me at Idenn@archanea.com.

Regular Members and Officers SHOULD mention this to their leader first before talking about committing resources to this.
Back to top Go down
Maoprotohl
Maoprotohl

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm

We should also see how long the average person using the starter horse will take going to different points. This way we can make sure people aren't quickly summoning speedy pets, then switching to the horse.
Back to top Go down
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Could do that however I plan to have a few people watching the projected race path for that from the sky, that's why people being in odd locations will be viewed as suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iria Scavanger Race Community Event   Iria Scavanger Race Community Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iria Scavanger Race Community Event
Page 1 of 1