Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Will be back in a couple days. I_vote1080%Will be back in a couple days. I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Will be back in a couple days. I_vote1020%Will be back in a couple days. I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Will be back in a couple days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

Will be back in a couple days. Empty
PostSubject: Will be back in a couple days.   Will be back in a couple days. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

As the title says I will be able to play again in a couple days though for a maximum of 5 hours at a time(Tops), I've mostly recovered however I'm still in the process of doing so therefore using a computer or watching tv are not really something they want me doing too much of. If you need assistance please let me know ahead of time so I can schedule you within that time frame.

Also I've been informed that some of you have been misbehaving in my absence. I'm sure you know who you are and when I'm back to regular schedule be sure to make sure it doesn't happen anymore, It's not excusable and you will be penalized if I catch you. That said members that see this behavior should report it to me via screenshots with a forum PM should it happen again, this is the ONLY generalized warning I'm giving out during my downtime.

Lastly the events I had planned a week ago will proceed shortly after I can fully play again. The guild meeting will be canceled however the first one of next month's however will proceed as planned.
Back to top Go down

Will be back in a couple days.
Page 1 of 1