Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Guild Raids, anyone? I_vote1080%Guild Raids, anyone? I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Guild Raids, anyone? I_vote1020%Guild Raids, anyone? I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Guild Raids, anyone?

Go down 
+3
Thorinn
Kira
Shiyorie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiyorie
RTFW Leader
Shiyorie

Guild Raids, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 am

Hey all,

Since it was decided we'd get our own section for raids, and a couple guildies expressed interest in doing so, I figured I'd kickstart the topic with a bit of an introduction, and possibly attempt to schedule one in the coming days, if enough interest comes about. (Oh, the boredom of life skills...)

For those who don't know what raids are, they're basically a daily occurrence when a "major" field-boss appears. They have a spawning schedule, varied by boss & whether it's a weekday or weekend, and will appear within a range of said schedule for a fixed amount of time. Raid members are "ranked" based on their "contributions", a system that is based on the quest requirements fulfilled on your assigned role, not your damage output. However, do keep in mind that rewards are only distributed if the field boss is defeated before it despawns, so it's beneficial if more of you come if you have intent to attain a certain reward. (:

Contributions generally remain fixed for most raids - that is, it is based on the # of smashes & general hits you inflict on the boss. The exception to this rule is the black & white dragon raids, where their various roles can be viewed from the provided links.

Raid Details:

In this section, I will be compiling the times a raid boss appears & its most valued rewards; for a full list, please refer to their respective wiki pages.

All raids will reward EXP & some amount of gold based on your contribution.
All times will be listed in PST (Nexon's timezone).

Black Dragon: @ West of Central Connous Oasis / talk to Dragon Messenger
Weekdays: 11:00am - 11:30am; 7:00pm - 7:30pm
Weekends: 11:30am - 12:00pm; 2:30pm - 3:00pm; 9:30pm - 10:00pm
Rewards: Black Dragon & dragon materials (useful for making Bhafel equipment), red/blue upgrade stones

White Dragon: @ East of Reus River (Physis) / talk to Dragon Messenger
Weekdays: 11:30am - 12:00pm; 7:30pm - 8:00pm
Weekends: 12:00pm - 12:30pm; 3:00pm - 3:30pm; 10:00pm - 10:30pm
Rewards: Demonic materials (for demonic weapons), White Dragon & dragon materials (useful for making Languhiris equipment), Boiling ES & burnable, Encore & burnable, Solo ES, Tripod ES, Dominator ES, Burlesque ES, Tournai ES, Used ES, red/blue upgrade stones

Desert Dragon: @ Muyu Desert Sheep Mark
Weekdays: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Weekends: 11:00am - 12:00pm; 11:00pm - 12:00am
Rewards: Avenger burnable, Raccoon Cub suits, Solo ES

Prairie Dragon: @ Southeast of Human Mark
Weekdays: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Weekends: 3:00pm - 4:00pm; 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Rewards: Tripod ES, Violent burnable

Red Dragon: @ North of Raspa Volcano MT
Weekdays: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Weekends: 4:00pm - 5:00pm; 9:00pm - 10:00pm
Rewards: Violent burnable, Tournai ES, Wing bow

Giant Lion: @ Central Cenae Meadows
Weekdays: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Weekends: 2:00pm - 3:00pm; 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Rewards: Boiling ES

Giant Alligator: @ Irai Waterfalls (Right fork of the rafting path)
Weekdays: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Weekends: 3:00pm - 4:00pm; 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Rewards: Encore ES, Medal ES, Snowfall burnable

** There are also the Mammoth, Yeti, & Ifrit raids, but since the wiki lacks sufficient reward information on these, I suspect that they're not quite worth doing ... Nevertheless, if you're interested in these, I'll post the information for these three at a later time.

Falias Treasure Quest:
While this technically isn't part of the "raid" category, this section of the forums is also responsible for the organization of the Falias Treasure Quests. This quest takes up to a maximum of 8 people to Falias, where they defend the altar from rushing Aonbharrs. The quest is initiated by the use of the Brionac's Falias-portal ability, unlocked after the party leader completes G12; 1 Falias fragment is required to initiate the quest.

Rewards include the infamous Nuadha Robe, and Falias artifacts (namely, the Wavesweeper). Such artifacts are restored using pure crystals acquired from Aonbharrs during the run and are restored by Dorren in Taillteann.

Forest Purification:
Also not part of the raid category, but something I thought of while writing this up, the Forest Purification quest in Scathach is also something we could do. The "main" rewards are only distributed to the original party members (up to 8), but any number of people can actually participate in it & acquire drops from the monsters themselves since it is in the open area of one of five Scathach locations. The quest is initiated by hitting a bleached, smoking tree in Scathach.

Rewards include Speedy ES, Challenger (r7 suffix) ES, red/blue upgrade stones, & Belvast commerce goods

So, any takers?
If anyone's interested in doing these, you're free to post your preferences below (feel free to put more than one!) and we can formally organize them if we want to gather a sea of people. :D

Here, I'll start. Anyone up for a Red Dragon raid this Sunday @ 4:00pm PST?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Event Coordinator
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 am

BD and Falias.

Bhafel Hunter(ess) and Nuadha Please

OMG my post is mini~
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie
RTFW Leader
Shiyorie

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 am

We're going to need a loooot of people for that. Chances are, we'll have to drag everyone to the Ch1 raid, or any player-summoned BD if you actually want a reward. But that could work as long as you bring people. :P
Back to top Go down
Thorinn
Thorinn

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Thank you so much for explaining all the different types of raids. I wasn't sure about some of them.

I'm game for a raid on sunday, but I'm also a bit of a lame duck, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. I'll try not to get in the way...?
Back to top Go down
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 am

This forum has been modified to allow non-members or users that are not logged in to view it, you may refer non-guild friends to this to help with planning if you wish to.
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie
RTFW Leader
Shiyorie

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Awesome stuff. Thanks, Idenn! :D
Back to top Go down
Vardah
Archanea Officer
Vardah

PostSubject: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL PRARIE AND DESERT DRAGONS MUST DIEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie
RTFW Leader
Shiyorie

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:31 pm

KAYYYYY, WHEN SHALL WE RAID, GUYS? (:
Back to top Go down
sonikku2008
sonikku2008

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 pm

I tried doing these raids once before during my brief stint in a different guild. While they offer very nice rewards (you get quite a lot of gold if you did this daily over a week's period), I only find myself demoralized because I don't feel useful at all during them, even the Black/White Dragon raids. As much as I'd like a Bhafel Hunter/Huntress to aid in my range skills, I don't feel like I'd be useful in actually clearing the raids to get the mats.
Back to top Go down
Shoal
Shoal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 am

i want the same things as kira, actually. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Raids, anyone?   Guild Raids, anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Raids, anyone?
Page 1 of 1