Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 I_vote1080%Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 I_vote1020%Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014   Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Guild News Site :
Archanea.shivtr.com
ALL guild events will be posted here so be sure to check here frequently.

Guild Forum Main Page :

Archanea.darkbb.com

List of Guild Administrators :

Idenn - Leader
Adolmaea - Officer
celestialaya - General Moderation
Blazinjay420 - Events, Chat Moderation, Forum Moderator
Alaia - Chat Moderation
Reines - Chat Moderation
Howlingwolf0 - Chat Moderation
Yuukiatsu - Chat Moderation
Rumisiel - Guild Founder, Adviser

Guild administrators are Senior members that have the privilege to see to things that fall within their area as far as guild matters go this also means they have no obligation to do so however, each Administrator is free to act within their areas as they like as long as they don't abuse this privilege. To clarify if you for example break a rule and one administrator decides to ignore it or let it go that DOES NOT mean another one will.

Guild Recruiting Policy

1) You must apply for these forums or for our guild news site at : Archanea.shivtr.com before your application is ever considered.

2)
After applying you will be interviewed (Optional at the admin's discretion) by the Guild Leader, Officer, Or Guild Administrator.

3)
You must run a minimum of two dungeons or shadow missions with the leader, officer, or a guild administrator(Again optional at the admin's discretion).

After that assuming all goes well, you should easily be allowed to join, for your reference unless you do something offensive during your dungeon / SM runs the only thing that determines if we're going to let you in or not is the App+the interview, the dungeon / SM runs allow us to gauge your ability, and help us later help you improve upon it if necessary.

Guild Rules

1)
No spamming or Begging

2)
Do not use the Guild Chat as a marketplace, you may ask people the price of items, but you may not do the whole B> or S> BS in the guild chat

3)
Do not speak on sensitive topics such as religion, government, or ANY kind of local or world politics inside the guild chat.

4)
Do not argue with guild administrators, if you happen to have a problem with one of them tell me, if you have a problem with me personally or a problem with authority in general you should probably just leave, As in the case of either you won't last too long in Archanea if it's either of those two.

5) Do not be disruptive at Guild Events OR Nexon’s in-game events, your behavior reflects all of us and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.

6) Causing drama intentionally will result in immediate removal from the guild, as well as a timed ban from rejoining.

7) This kind of goes with 6 and kind of does not, you are free to express your opinion in guild chat TO A DEGREE, if you upset someone you will be told to stop, if you express negativity to a point that it effects others you will be told to stop, if you fail to stop either you will be warned.

8) This is a social guild, as such when someone asks a question at least answer them with your best answer, even if it’s an item that you don’t have, a simple “No” is acceptable. - This is not so much a rule as a suggestion.

9) Members of affiliated guilds should be treated just the same as our members, failure to do so will result in a warning, that said Leaders and Officers of affiliated guilds are to be respected like the same as this guild’s.

10) Guild Meetings are not mandatory however decisions made during a guild meeting unless I state otherwise are final(If you are unable to attend you may tell me before hand, I will then let you voice your opinion on important matters before the meeting).

11) Guild Events will have a minimum required member participation count, failure to gather enough people to participate will result in said event being cancelled.

12) Help is a privilege NOT a Right, if you treat people right you may get help, otherwise don’t expect much.

13) Being disrespectful to Members or Administrators intentionally or unintentionally will result in a warning.

14) Archanea administrators, reserve the right to bend, change, and add to this rule list as needed, issues members have with this should be submitted to Idenn or Rumisiel.

Inactivity Policy
Members that are inactive for two weeks will be removed from the guild, the exception to this is members that talk, contribute, and otherwise participate in social guild like activities, their inactivity limit is increased to three weeks. Members who notify me beforehand will receive an extension on this limit of up to 8 weeks, after which they will be kicked and have to re-apply, please note that being kicked from Archanea is without any kind of penalty as long as it's for inactivity and you may rejoin as soon as you return without any problems.

Archanea's Punishment Policy
A member is allowed to accrue up to 5 warnings before being removed from the guild. Warnings are accrued based on what you do wrong :

Minor offense - 1 Warning
Moderate Offense - 2 Warnings
Major Offense - 4 Warnings

Members with three or more warnings will not be allowed to win prizes in guild events. Members caught using alts as a way around this will be removed on the spot. Members caught helping people under penalization to win prizes will be removed on the spot as well as the person they were helping.

You MAY accrue up to 5 warnings without being kicked, once you hit #6 you are removed from the guild. Warnings are reset every 3 months and reset individually. For example if your first warning was in January and your second was in February when April comes around only your January warning will be reset. Additionally a guild administrator has the right to decide how an offense scales for each offense. The rules are more a premise and it more matters what you do to break them. A guild administrator may also just give you a general verbal warning without adding it into the system, keep in mind if they do this they are being generous and try not to press your luck.

Even if your warning is resets after 3 months it will remain on your member record barring you from some annual guild awards so it is suggested to stay out of trouble.

A few minor notes about this system :

1) A guild administrator WILL notify you when you receive a warning.
2) You may appeal a warning with proper evidence (Screenshots or videos).
3) Bad behavior during an appeal will immediately get your appeal rejected.
4) A warning may be pardoned if all offended parties are appeased.
5) Warnings may only be pardoned by the administrator that issued it, Adolmaea, or myself.
6) Even with this system in place there is still the possibility of an on the spot removal from the guild if you do something extremely bad though the chances of this happening are extremely low. If this happens you will no longer be permitted into the guild even if you reapply and there is no chance for an appeal. Due to the severity of an on the spot removal only I can issue it to an offending member.

A few things to remember.

- If you have a problem with something a member is saying ask them nicely to stop talking about it.

- If they persist in talking about it do not continue to confront them over it and contact a Guild Administrator.

- Confronting someone directly afterwards and causing an argument or drama over the specified subject leaves both parties at fault and both will be penalized.

- Screenshots are your friend and will help resolve issues in chat quicker.

- You may pm an administrator on these forums with your issue and include screenshots easily and should do so when necessary.

- In the worst case if you have a problem with an administrator you must contact me AND have screenshots of the situation.

- Issues will be addressed as we get them please be patient as we may be at work or otherwise tied up irl.

Guild Blacklist
Guilds
Predators

Players
Aerieana - Predators - Leader
Tsumuku - Predators
Cejy - Unaffiliated
Linkgoro - Unaffiliated
mandude17 - Unaffiliated

Blacklist Notes : Reasons that people are put on here are not listed publicly, if you have a good reason to inquire about them and I deem it necessary for you to know why then you will be informed. People on this list that see this and feel they should not be on this list need to provide proper evidence to support their case to be removed.

How to add a player to the Guild Blacklist
1) Have the date of the incident handy.
2) Make sure you can describe the incident vividly.
3) You NEED screenshots that prove your case.
4) You must send all this to me in a forum pm which can be done here.
5) Failure to follow 4 when filing a a blacklist ticket will get you a guild warning.

Last edited by Idenn on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

Guild Rules - As of August 22, 2014
Page 1 of 1