Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update I_vote1080%Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update I_vote1020%Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain
Administrator
Kain

Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update   Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Well, seems Idenn got the jump on me and posted about the maint, we're both actually pretty excited now that the portal playlist is working, so we've actually been doing some background changes to the forums for the last few days, Sorry to all of you on Angelic Crest, I will be on sometime this week, I had a buncha stuff come up with work, see you all soon. ANYWAY we're planning on charging both wonderland online, Angelic Crest, And Mabinogi's Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment procedures, this will be posted in the Handbook area around Sunday, Also it seems I gotta get things alive again on wonderland. so I will be spending a bit of time there. If anyone should need me(And I doubt you will) Feel free to send me a Private Message here on the forums or E-mail me at :

Kain@archanea.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.archanea.net

Guild Rules, Policies, and Recruitment Procedures Update
Page 1 of 1