Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules I_vote1080%Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules I_vote1020%Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain
Administrator
Kain

Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Ehh post any ideas you might have, i lost our old list so i haveta come up with a new one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archanea.net
Rainsha
Rainsha

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

not sure what rules you have at the moment .. but here's one .. .. no begging you can ask but don't beg.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Administrator
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 am

just anything sense able you can think of, I'm having trouble coming up with a list. we currently have just what you suggested lol, its a blank slate right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.archanea.net
Caitrina
Caitrina

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 am

No Drama, save it for your mama.
Back to top Go down
Caitrina
Caitrina

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 am

Oh yes, and the one about switching servers if someone is kill stealing. That one was needed quite a bit if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Vall

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

I could never forget this one:
"(during GS quest) Don't touch anything unless I say to touch it or before i had enough coffee" (or something like that)
Ahaha it still makes me laugh!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caitrina
Caitrina

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Be on time and ready if you have scheduled help with GS or any quest. Double check if there are any prerequisites that you need to have done first.
Back to top Go down
Rainsha
Rainsha

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

man you guys have got the best rules ^_^ I like the one about the coffee Very Happy [b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules   Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for things that should be on the guild rules/forum rules
Page 1 of 1