Archanea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of our varied guild branches, Welcome to all new members

HomeArchanea MainLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archanea welcomes all it's new members, please be sure to introduce yourself in the general forum.

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Message in a bottle
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 10:26 am by EvilBobijn

» Miss you guys!
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 am by Idenn

» Haven't gotten the chance to introduce even though I'm in guild for a while.
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:52 pm by Fixer

» Coral, Orange, Something else entirely?
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:45 am by Alaia

» All Dah Space + Too many Windows
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:42 am by Alaia

» Guild Survey
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm by Idenn

» Time Out
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:46 am by shadoworld56

» Guild Raidcall
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am by Mr.Blazinjay

» April Fools Meeting - Ft. Sabina
General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 pm by Idenn

Poll
Should we continue using the shivtr site or renew the forum's domain name.
Keep the Shivtr site.
General Guild and Forum Rules I_vote1080%General Guild and Forum Rules I_vote11
 80% [ 4 ]
Get rid of shivtr and restore the forum's domain name.
General Guild and Forum Rules I_vote1020%General Guild and Forum Rules I_vote11
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

General Guild and Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idenn
Archanea Leader
Idenn

General Guild and Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Guild and Forum Rules   General Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:32 pm

The following is a compilation of rules that are normally labeled as common sense, if you are reading this be sure to follow these rules moderately close at least, some of these CAN get you in trouble if your not following them and it causes a problem.

1) Be active - You can't get in trouble for not following this one, but inactivity for 3 weeks or more may result in a kick without an appropriate excuse.

2) Be friendly and considerate towards members and non-members alike - This one I realize is very vague, in some cases could get you in trouble but more often than not you'll probably be fine.

3) Be helpful toward new members and old members - You can't get in trouble with this one at all, however it may actually help to help out new and old members, we're not saying drop what your doing to help someone, just in your free time, lend a helping hand to others even if it doesn't benefit you at the time.

4) Be Social - Yea I know I can't force you all to talk, but being talkative has its benefits, I mean why join if your not going to socialize, the point of a guild experience is to talk with others, exchange opinions and experiences and grow on them.

5) Be able to make rational decisions - If in the case someone is causing a problem, or you see a problem occurring, the best thing you can do is to attempt to stop it from happening in a friendly manner, however if this fails, you need to take screenshots of all that transpired and contact myself or a moderator, Remember flying off the handle can get you BOTH in trouble, It doesn't matter if you were in the wrong or not. That said, if you offend someone and did not mean to, just be quick apologize and try to drop the situation.

6) Do NOT spam guild chat - This means ANY kind of spam, this is a minor offense and can result in a few warnings before it causes a problem.

7) Keep chat moderately clean - This means steer away from subjects that may not be suitable for the eyes of minors, this also includes language, although it won't be as heavily enforced as the inappropriate subjects it will still be enforced if it causes a problem. Inappropriate subjects will result in a severe warning the first time and disciplinary action anytime after that. Language may grant you various warnings before action is taken.

This list will be added to as needed.
Back to top Go down

General Guild and Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1